- How to setup WireGuard VPN and securely access your resources How to set up your own VPN with WireGuard to increase your privacy, defeat censorship and access remote resources, like your Electrum Bitcoin wallet.
- How to set up your own Bitcoin node, Electrum wallet and Server Set up your own pruned Bitcoin node, Electrum wallet, and Electrum Personal Server, and get your coins off the exchange. Reclaim your independence, autonomy and sovereignity.
- Writing an HTTP server in Rust (Part I) The first part of a series exploring Rust, and the inner workings of an HTTP server. Based off of official IETF RFC documentation.
- Ergonomic superiority, RSI and why I bought a split keyboard My personal experience with ergonomics, how I got mild RSI and my journey on finding a better, more ergonomic keyboard. I review the Gergo split keyboard.
- git init How this blog got started, a few details of my personal self and where I want to take this blog.